The electric circular saw is an electric tool that realizes sawing with the high-speed rotation of the circular saw blade. The following matters should be paid attention to when using an electric circular saw.
What you need to pay attention to before starting your electric circular saw
1. Cracked or deformed circular saw blades are not allowed.
2. The moving cover is used to protect the circular saw blade and also to prevent personal accidents. For the electric circular saw, it is strictly forbidden to remove the moving cover.
3. All mechanical and electrical connections should be firm and reliable without loosening. When the circular saw is running, there is no abnormal noise.
4. Before inserting the power plug of the circular saw into the socket, check whether the power switch is in the off position.
5. Do not wear loose clothing during operation, so as not to be caught in the circular saw blade and cause an accident. Make sure you are wearing protective equipment such as dust covers, goggles, and gloves.
6. When operating a circular saw, Anti-recoil measures and protective devices should be provided to prevent the objects being cut from rolling to both sides of the circular saw blade when sawing log materials.
Get the right blade for your electric circular saw
The circular saw blade is the working tool of the electric circular saw. Before use, the sawing path should be corrected, the sawtooth should be ground, and the sawtooth should be shifted to the left and right in turn. This will adjust the angle appropriately. After the circular saw blade is installed, check whether its rotation direction is consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the moving cover. You cannot install a circular saw blade in reverse. The oblique tooth circular saw blade (longitudinal cutting type) is used for sawing longitudinal fiber wood, and the straight tooth circular saw blade (transverse type) is used for sawing wood that is orthogonal to the fiber direction. The teeth of the circular saw blade should be kept sharp.
Electric circular saws should pay attention when sawing
1. Before sawing the material, check whether the movable cover is flexible, whether the size of the saw blade guide is suitable for the circular saw blade used, and make the following adjustments. The distance between the saw blade guide and the circular saw blade ring gear within the cutting depth range should not exceed 5mm, and the distance between the saw blade guide and the highest point of the lower circular saw blade should not exceed 3mm.
2. After the electric circular saw is started, the sawing can only be started after the speed is stable. The advancing speed of the electric circular saw is determined by the technical performance parameters of the electric circular saw and the hardness of the wood. Generally, the propelling speed of medium hardwood (white pine) is 1m/min. In addition, pay attention to the direction of wood fibers when sawing, adjust the propulsion speed, and the thrust should not be too strong. After the electric circular saw is processed, the method of pressing the side plane of the circular saw blade shall not be used for braking.
3. When using an electric circular saw to longitudinally cut materials with a width of less than 80mm, a sliding bar or similar device should be installed beside the longitudinal baffle, so that the sawed workpiece can be thrown away in time.
4. In order to ensure that the saw seam of the electric circular saw is parallel to the edge of the wood, the longitudinal baffle installed on the bottom plate can be adjusted, and the edge of the translated wood is close to the baffle to guide the sawing. The width of the wood to be cut is read from the slide rule attached to the baffle.